This came out so nice that I decided to make the recipe permanent by rcording it. No quantities – if you need quantities you are not a mature enough cook to attempt this.
- Fry together ONION, GARLIC and chopped BACON.
- Add cut up (cubed) HAMBURGER patties or just some GROUND BEEF with SALT of course.
- Add finely chopped SUNDRIED TOMATOES, a little BROWN SUGAR and a squirt of TOMATOE KETCHUP.
- Add a spoonful of QUINOA and a little water.
- Add cubed YAM and POTATO.
- Let it all simmer until the quinoa, potato and yam ate all soft.
Serve with rice.
The queen of England does not eat better than this!